Aqua Fresh WF282 Replacement For GE SmartWater, GE MSWF, 101820A Refrigerator Water Filter (3 Pack)
Aqua Fresh WF282 Replacement For GE SmartWater, GE MSWF, 101820A Refrigerator Water Filter (3 Pack) by Aqua Fresh at National Refrigeration Company. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Aqua Fresh WF282 Replacement Water Filter For GE MSWF, Tier1 RWF1062, Icepure RWF1500 Water Filter - Ultra-Effective Filtration - Easy
- Ultra-Effective Filtration
- Easy Installation and Operation
- Comparable to General Electric MSWF Smartwater Refrigerator Filters
- Reduces contaminants and impurities from your drinking water while keeping it odor-free
- Filter lasts for up to 6-months, depending on usage.
General Electric: MSWF, 101820A, 101821-B,, 238C2334P003, AP3997949, PC46783, PS1559689, WR02X12345, WR02X12801
Also Replaces Tier1 RWF1062, Icepure RWF1500, Crystala CF12, Pureza PF12 filter cartridge.
**Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
1. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise.
2. Insert new filter into the refrigerator receiver, push the new filter in until it stops.
3. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise.
4. Reset water filter status display.
5. Flush filter with 3-4 gallons of with water until water runs clear. Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
Note: The filter must be pushed firmly into the receiver and turned until the filter is locked in place. DO NOT use any tools to install this filter.
Operating temperature: 0.6°C / 33°F - 38°C / 100°F
Working pressure: 207 kPa / 30 psi - 862 kPa / 125 psi
Rated capacity: 1,137 liters / 300 gallons
Flow rate: 1.9 lpm / 0.5 gpm
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Press the water filter reset button and hold for 3 seconds.
For optimum performance, it's recommended you change your filter every 6 months or 300 Gallons
Features & Highlights
- EASY TO FIT: Designed to fit the original. Easy for installation and operation. No tools required.
- AFFORDABLE OPTION: Costs less than OEM filters without compromising any quality or flow rate.
- CERTIFIED QUALITY: All Aquafresh Filters are tested and certified by IAPMO to NSF Standard 42 for Structural Integrity, Materials Safety, Chlorine taste, odor reduction and System performance. Quality you can taste!
- HIGH EFFICIENCY FILTRATION: Activated carbon blocks certified to ensure contaminant reduction for 300 Gallons Or 6 Months, depending On Water Usage And Quality
- FITS: GE MSWF, WR02X12345, Icepure RWF1500, Tier1 RWF1062, Crystala CF12, Pureza PF12 (See product description below for complete list of compatible models).
|Package Weight:||1.86 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.74 x 2.24 x 2.24 inches|